- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
- Get inside tips from a local
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
- Cheese, wine and olive oil tasting
- Expert sommelier guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- 1 glass of Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG red accompanied by selected cheeses and fruit
- 1 glass of Brunello di Montalcino Tiezzi red accompanied by pecorino cheese and fruit
- 1 glass of Super Tuscan Noir red accompanied by goat’s cheese and fruit
- Samples of Tuscan olive oil, including Frantoio, Leccino and Moraiolo varieties
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Helen M, July 2016
Wonderful! The sommelier was so knowledgeable. We learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the wines with the perfect cheese pairings. He also gave us a recommendation for a Trattoria that was our best meal in Florence!
Reviewed by: Delphyne M, July 2016
This was my second wine tour with Stefano. He is wonderful and has a wealth of knowledge about the wine and the area. The meal was excellent and we had a perfect evening.