Continue to the Santuari dels Angels, this spot offers panoramic views of the whole Girona region and is the spot Salvador Dali chose for his wedding. From here you will make your way to Pals, a small city that grew from a fortress. Stop here for lunch before you head to the fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell.
The clean lines of the whitewashed houses here will be evident here and you'll have time to explore the rocky coastline or perhaps even take a dip in the inviting waters before returning to Barcelona.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Costa Brava, Spain
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees to the Botanic Gardens at Cap Roig
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There will be time off the bus at your leisure, so please bring suitable clothing, footwear, and sun protection.
- You will also have an opportunity to go swimming at Calella de Palafrugell, so if you want, bring your swimming costume and a beach towel.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: IAN S, November 2016
Excellent guide full of history and information.
Reviewed by: sequesi30, November 2016
This tour was great - Feliciano was engaging and lively and full of information. I particularly liked the stop in Pals. One caveat: in mid-November, the resort town of Calella and the other resort towns, I'm sure are closed up until April. I suggest bringing your own lunch, otherwise you are stuck with the very limited options available this time of year.