Kuching Shared Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel
Save time and money and book your transfer services before you go! Visitors will be met by an English speaking representative at Kuching International Airport, and transferred to your hotel. This is the ideal way to start your holiday or business trip.
Travel from Kuching International Airport to your Kuching city hotel or Damai Beach hotel.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
- Air-conditioned Minicoach
Don't forget to book your Hotel to Airport transfer!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Airport to Kuching Hotels
Shared transfer from Kuching Airport to Kuching hotels
USD $10.66Pricing details
Airport to Damai Beach Hotels
Shared transfer from Kuching Airport to Damai Beach Hotels
USD $17.33Pricing details
Transfer from Kuching Airport
- One-way shared transfer
- Meet and greet service
- Porterage for one piece of standard sized baggage
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Arvind S, February 2016
Mr.Mastry was right time and car was comfortable.
Reviewed by: stoc136, September 2015