- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Once aboard, feel free to stroll around the deck to watch as the waterfront lights up for the night. Enjoy top live entertainers performing all the classics and favorites, guaranteed to get you up on the dance floor making this a truly memorable experience.
As your paddlewheeler sets off along the river, your contemporary buffet menu is served. Choose your meal from an extensive selection of delicious hot and cold dishes or see the sample contemporary buffet menu below. The menu features great Australian produce and mouth-watering desserts
When you have finished your meal, enjoy unobstructed views from the dining room or deck. Relax as you take in the sights of Brisbane from your vantage point on the water.
The legendary paddle boats of the Mississippi River inspired the design of this vessel. The Brisbane River boats have been carefully crafted from Queensland timber, including ironbark, spotted gum and white beech. They have become iconic on the Brisbane River, enjoyed by visitors and locals alike.
After a 3-hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddlewheeler returns you to the dock after a magical evening on the river.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brisbane Harbor Dinner Cruise
- Contemporary buffet lunch
- Live entertainment
- Dance floor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Selection of house baked bread
- Crispy golden fried chicken wings
- Chef’s signature confit beef, slowly cooked for a minimum of 18 hours, in red wine jus
- Herb spiced free range chicken on romesco sauce
- Oven baked Reef fish in butter, sea salt and salsa verde
- Sticky pork belly with honey soy and ginger
- Sea salted crunchy pork crackle
- Market fresh vegetable lasagne topped with béchamel
- Cucumber and red onion salad with toasted barley
- Fresh tomato salad with basil, shredded feta and lemon vinaigrette
- Broccoli salad with flaked almonds and pumpkin seeds
- Japanese style onion salad with fresh coriander, buck wheat and lime dressing
- Potato salad with green peas, spring onion, egg and crispy fried shallots
- Glazed roast pumpkin with honey, cumin and caraway seeds
- Roasted chat potatoes with rosemary olive oil and sea salt
- Glazed carrots with sea salt, butter and sunflower seeds
- Green pea salad with carrot, onion and lemon vinaigrette topped with crispy shallots
- Sauces include traditional gravy, mushroom sauce and hollandaise
- Decadent chocolate delice
- Baked lemon cheesecake topped with passionfruit
- Sticky Date Banana Cake with gooey caramel topping
- Golden puff pastry filled with crème patisserie and fruit
- Vanilla panna cotta slice layered with sponge cake and berries
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jacqueline G, January 2017
We absolutely loved our Kookaburra Queen Dinner Cruise. The service was fantastic, the meal was delicious and the entertainment was great. We highly recommend this short cruise to others
Reviewed by: Andrew H, November 2016
The idea of river crousing is always seductive, but usually ends up , for me, with beconig bored with the tedium of the river, the the terminal dullness of the ancient fellow passengers and the entertainment which usually comprises a series of Elvis songs sung with mega-decibels and off-key!
The temptation to leap overboard is barely suppressed.
So what a wonderful surprise our night cruise on the Kookaburra Queen 2 proved to be... a revelation that river-cruising could be so fill with joy, great food and scintillating company.
The 3-course dinner was easily 4-star and had the approval of all out companions at surrounding tables, the wine list extensive and reasonably priced, the pure fun-filled ambience of the boat was a delight!
The staff were attentive, professional and seemed to love their work...that in itself a big credit to the operators of this mighty paddle-wheeler.
Having been on river trips in several places in Australia, with the lingering memories per my opening comments, I strongly recommend a night cruise on the Kookaburras...you'll love the experience.
Congratulations to all associated with these vessels, we salute you!