- Airport transfer
When making a booking, you will need to advise your arrival details and your Cairo City or Giza Plateau hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cairo International Airport
- One-way private transfer
- Professional driver
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Leith Patrick K, September 2016
We arrived at a busy hour and the guide that met us was very helpful. He assisted in clearing passport control, the visa, currency exchange and retrieving our luggage. That may seem like no big deal to many but if you have ever been to Cairo on your own, there is an army of young men that want to help with your bags and that is not necessarily a good thing. I have fought with them before to leave their hands off my luggage, to the point of a tug of war. They want a lot of money to give your bags back in many cases. I was forwarned on my first trip and managed to fend them off.
This trip our guide ran interference for us and all went smoothly.
Again, South Sanai had our entire itinerary and coordinated the next day with us at the end of each day. Very smooth and great service.
Reviewed by: tbarnett45, September 2016
Exactly what I needed. I was visiting Cairo for the first time, knew I'd be tired from travelling and didn't want to have to deal with the unknowns that can arise for a first time visitor to a new, large and potentially chaotic city. Even though my flight was late, my tour guide was waiting for me, as promised, before going through customs and getting baggage. He was very helpful, informative and friendly. He made my arrival experience in Cairo hassle-free and stress-free. Worth every cent.