Be amongst the excitement of Sydney's premier sporting event, the Sydney to Hobart Yacht race. On board an authentic tall ship watch the start of the race from a premier position on Sydney Harbour whilst you enjoy a delicious seafood barbeque lunch and beverages.
Be part of the thrilling start of Sydney's iconic Boxing Day event, the Sydney to Hobart Yacht race. You'll have front row seats as you watch the yachts line up. Feel the buzz as Sydney comes out to watch the harbour light up with the colours and excitement of the race. Arrive at Campbell's Cove for boarding at 10:30am, and set sail on this authentic 1922 original tall ship. Feast on a buffet of delicious food including scotch fillet steak, fresh oysters, king prawns, chilled roast chicken, an array of salads and receive beverages including a selection of Australian wine, beer and soft drink.
This is a very special event, with live music and entertainment from the crew, one that will provide you with plenty of stories and treasured memories.
There is no better place to be on Boxing Day than on Sydney Harbour. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Campbell's Cove, The Rocks, Circular Quay
Cruise will return to original departure point at approximately 3pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney Harbour Boxing Day Cruise with Seafood BBQ Lunch
- Four-hour Sydney Harbour Boxing Day lunch cruise
- Seafood BBQ lunch
- Beverages including Australian wine, beer, soft drink and juice
- Live music and entertainment from the crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible
- No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted
- Please note the ship will sail in wet weather
Boxing Day Lunch Menu
- Grilled chorizos from the BBQ
- Vegetable basket with homemade aioli and tapenade (v) (gf)
- Tender scotch fillet steak
- Fresh king prawns
- Chicken skewers
- Tasty beef sausages
- Grilled onions
- Freshly baked bread rolls
- Mesclun salad with carrots, spanish onions, cherry tomato and cucumber served with classic vinaigrette
- Baby potato salad with roasted kumera, celery, mint and whole egg mayonnaise
- Pesto pasta salad is with feta, semi dried tomato, kalamata olives, pesto and tomato ragout
- Australian wines (red, white and sparkling)
- Australian beers
- Soft drinks, juices and water
Reviewed by: Julia C, January 2014
Really disappointing! Did not get to see the start do the Sydney / Hobart race and food was not as advertised.