- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
The Go San Francisco Card leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. The Go San Francisco Card is available for one, two, three or five days. You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day, but you are limited to visiting each attraction only once per day.
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Go San Francisco Card 1 Day
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
Go San Francisco Card 2 Day
Unlimited use for 2 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go San Francisco Card 3 Day
Unlimited use for 3 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go San Francisco Card 5 Day
Unlimited use for 5 consecutive days from the time of first use
Go San Francisco Card
- FREE Full-Color Pocket Guide Book
- FREE Entry to 27 attractions and tours
- Discounts and value added offers at many restaurants and retailers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Go San Francisco Card will be immediately available for download. Print your pass and use it for direct entry into the attractions.
- Go San Francisco Cards are activated upon first usage and are good until 5:30 pm daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
- Please Note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure you check the operating hours with each attraction
With Go San Francisco Card you get Free Admission to:
- California Academy of Sciences
- California Historical Society
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Children’s Creativity Museum and Carousel
- Chinese Historical Society of America
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- de Young Museum
- Legion of Honor
- The Beat Museum
- Angel Island Roundtrip Ferry by Blue & Gold Fleet
- AT&T Ballpark Tour
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise by Red & White Fleet*
- Escape from the Rock Cruise by Blue & Gold Fleet*
- 30-minute GoCar Tour (2 GoCard holders required, Union Square location only)
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise by Red & White Fleet*
- Pacific Heights Walking Tour
- Skyview Tour Open-top Double-decker
- Wine Country Tour ***
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Asian Art Museum
- Bay City Bike Rental and Tours
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Madame Tussauds
- University of California Botanical Garden
- USS Hornet
*only one bay cruise per day
***Reservations required 24 hours in advance
Go San Francisco Cards are activated upon first usage and are valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
Value Added Offers and Discounts on Shopping and Dining
The Go San Francisco Card offers a wide variety of free gifts and discounts at some of San Francisco's best retailers and restaurants. Full details are available in your guidebook.
Reviewed by: Cory F, July 2016
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: hillrn, October 2015
Purchased a 2 day card and on day one used card for the hop on/off bus to take us right round the city and then to go to places of particular interest. Day two went on wine tour to Sonoma/Napa which was great and arrived back just in time for a quick wander round Madame Tussaud's. If you book a wine tour separately it costs as much as the 2 day card, so great value. You're really getting all the other attractions for free!