In the afternoon you will have some free time to explore the chic Park Avenue. Peruse the upscale boutiques, specialty retailers, quaint cafes and art galleries.
Next, enjoy the gospel tour at the House of Blues, where you'll listen to local singers perform a professional gospel music show. Spend around 1.5 hours at the House of Blues and dine on a southern home-cooked brunch. (A sample menu is listed below.)
Your final stop will be the Disney built town of Celebration. The town is directly connected to Walt Disney World by World Drive and is the first Disney planned community development.
- Brunch starts at approximately 1pm. On most Sunday mornings there is a farmers market at Lake Eola where, if time permits, you will be able to purchase some locally produce and specialty items.
- Reservations can only be made 180 days in advance. You can submit your requests however this is subject to availability.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gospel Brunch and Orlando City Tour
- Live gospel performance at House of Blues
- Orlando City Tour
- Brunch at the House of Blues
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Scenic boat cruise in Winter Park
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Reservations can only be made 180 days in advance. You can submit your requests however this is subject to availability
- Fresh pastries, croissants and cinnamon buns
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Cooked chilled prawns with cocktail sauce
- Smoked catfish board
- Potato salad and Caesar salad
- Macaroni and cheese
- BBQ chicken
- Scrambled eggs
- Chicken jambalaya
- Apple cobbler or banana bread pudding
- Freshly baked assorted cookies
- Whole roasted prime rib of beef
- Honey-baked ham
- Omelet station
- Iced tea, lemonade, coffee and tea
Reviewed by: Jfaggan, November 2015
Gospel show was a wonderful experience. The singers and band was excellent. What a wonderful way to end your time in Orlando - God sent blessing!
Reviewed by: johnd, June 2015
Great day out meet great people who were very friendly. Gospel experiance A1 just like our driver who told us all the interesting things about Orlando and Kissimmee. A1