Melbourne Cafe and Coffee Culture Walking Tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Hop on the tram and ride away from the crowds to smaller, lesser-known lanes that are a coffee junkie’s paradise. As you walk, enjoy the rich aroma of coffee roasting and smell exotic herbs and spices coming from the cafes. Discover the individual characteristics of each cafe, which together make up the best cafe culture in Melbourne.
Finish your tour with a light and delicious cafe-style lunch and a cup of coffee, all included.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Melbourne Cafe Culute Walking Tour
- Tram ticket
- Local guide
- Light cafe-style lunch
- Coffee and food tastings
- Information pack with city maps
- Reusable coffee cup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per tour, ensures personal service
- Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: angiepaskevicius, June 2016
We both loved this tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and informative. Learning about the coffee history of Melbourne while checking our the hidden away Cafes we a great way to spend a few hours
Reviewed by: Glennys H, March 2016
Wonderful. Cathy was very personable and we had a fun tour with her. Lovely places coffee and chocolates and of course lunch in a quirky restaurant.