- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Follow Route 1 (Blue Route) around historical Madrid with its grand royal buildings. Hop off at the Paseo del Prado to visit the magnificent Prado; disembark to explore the Royal Palace, or sit back and admire the Belle Epoque buildings of the Gran Vía, Madrid’s main thoroughfare.
Switch to Route 2 (Green Route) to focus on 19th- and 20th-century Madrid. Delve into elegant Salamanca, Madrid’s first bourgeois enclave; and travel the Paseo de la Castellana past skyscrapers, museums and the legendary Santiago Bernabéu — home to Real Madrid FC.
View the Itinerary for a list of hop-on hop-off stops:
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- March to October: from 9am to 10pm
- November to February: from 10am to 6pm
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use of Madrid City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour for 1 calendar day
Unlimited use of Madrid City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour for 2 calendar days
Madrid City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- 1- or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour (depending on option selected)
- Discount booklet
- Tour map/guidebook
- Onboard audio commentary with headsets, available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Catalan, Galician and Basque
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buses are adapted for passengers with reduced mobility. The features include an automatic access ramp, reserved space for wheelchairs with safety clamps and fastenings, and an extended ramp and kneeling system to the right of the bus
- Hop-on hop-off tickets are not available for infants aged from 0 to 6 years old, as passes are free of charge
- Please note that due to some building works in the area, the Puerta de Alcalá stop will be temporarily cancelled
- Museo del Prado
- Puerta de Alcalá
- Barrio de Salamanca
- Plaza de Colon
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Gran Vía
- Plaza de España
- Templo de Debod
- Teatro Real
- Palacio Real
- Puerta de Toledo
- San Francisco el Grande
- Catedral Almudena
- Plaza Mayor
- Puerta del Sol
- Círculo Bellas Artes
- Museo Thyssen
- Museo Reina Sofia
- Jardin Botanico
Route 2 - Green Route (65-minute full-loop duration):
- Plaza de Neptuno
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Plaza de Colón
- Museo de Esculturas
- Museo de Ciencias Naturales
- Nuevos Ministerios
- Santiago Bernabéu
- C.S.I. Científicas
- Museo Lázaro Galdiano
- ABC Serrano
- Museo Arqueológico
- Puerta de Alcalá *
- Puerta del Sol
- Las Cortes
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: missy, January 2017
This was a great way to take in the entire city and its main tourist attractions. We were able to ride the bus for the full circuit and than get on and off at those attractions that interested us. Very easy to use and the staff were incredibly friendly, and were able to converse with us in English. They also provided us with great ideas for food, entertainment etc
Reviewed by: Wendy H, January 2017
This tour was very helpful to get to know Madrid. Nice experience and totally recommended.