- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lord of the Rings tour including lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 'Lord of the Rings' themed lunch
- Local and professional guide
- Visit 9 movie locations
- Souvenir map
- Native forest walk
- Weta Studios workshop exhibition tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with walkers or limited mobility
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Leona C, January 2017
Not being a big LOTR fan okay - I have not seen any of the movies I was a bit concerned but our guide was very entertaining and having her explain what scene had taken place where we were has made me want to watch them. There is a bit of hilly walking which folks need to be aware of. Lunch at the Scorching Bay Cafe was delicious and I really did enjoy the muffins and cold drinks provided at the Rivendell stop.
Reviewed by: st.svitlana, January 2017
The tour was great. The weather was wonderful. We visited a lot of movie locations, Weta cave and had a great lunch and even better time.