Seville Night Tour with Tablao Flamenco Show
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Several menus to choose from
- Hotel pickup included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Show and Drink
Flamenco show with one drink (dinner not included)
Show and Tapas
Flamenco show, tapas and one drink. Tapas usually includes typical dishes such as Spanish omelette, ham and other Spanish specialties. Vegetarian option not available
Show and Dinner
Flamenco show, 3-course dinner and 1 glass of sherry or beer per person, 1 bottle of white or red wine between 2 people, and mineral water. Vegetarian option not available
Seville by Night with Flamenco at Tablao
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to Tablao El Arenal
- One drink, tapas and wine, or 3-course dinner with drinks (depending on option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Sliced avocado and prawns with cocktail sauce
- Toast with ham and salmorejo (chilled tomato soup) with drops of virgin olive oil
- Slices of Spanish omelette
- Supreme of salmon with brandy sauce
- Grilled Iberian pork sirloin with sauce
- Chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- Salmorejo (chilled tomato soup) with cured Spanish ham and egg
- Vegetable mille-feuille (flaky pastry layers) au gratin with goat's cheese
- Avocado salad with shrimp and cocktail sauce
- crambled eggs with potatoes, young garlic and grilled scallops
- Fresh melon with cured Spanish ham
- Grilled salmon with steamed potatoes and dill mayonnaise
- Grilled hake with tartare sauce
- Iberian sirloin grilled with garnish
- Roman-style squid (deep-fried squid in batter)
- Supreme grilled chicken with barbecue sauce
- Grilled beef tenderloin with garnish
- Duck confit with apple sauce
- Apple pie with vanilla ice cream
- Tocino de cielo (set, flan-like custard made with egg yolks and syrup) with cream
- Fresh fruit salad
- Dark chocolate mousse with caramel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stephanie F, July 2016
Absolutely amazing show with a great guide. We got to spend 2 hours traveling around Seville which was great. Definitely recommend.
Reviewed by: Sandra M, July 2016
Great evening! We loved the entire tour! Loved hearing about Seville during the drive portion of the tour and the Flamenco show was fabulous! The food and wine were great and the service at the show was fantastic!