Here there is time to experience an optional scenic helicopter or skiplane flight with a snow landing (weather permitting). Continue your journey with a stop at the Church of the Good Shepherd on the shores of Lake Tekapo, before continuing to your destination of Christchurch.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Athol Street, Queenstown (in the middle of the car park)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour without lunch
Tour including Lunch
Tour including Buffet Lunch
Queenstown to Christchurch via Mount Cook Full-Day Tour
- Buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup at Queenstown
- Hotel drop-off at Christchurch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours are operated by luxury 5 star coaches, equipped with air conditioning, rest-room facilities, video monitors and reclining seats
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: yaeko k, December 2015
it was wonderful , but unfortunately weather wasn't good . Next time I will stay at Mt. cook
Reviewed by: Sue, June 2015
Well worth the long day!!!