Here there is time to experience an optional scenic helicopter or skiplane flight with a snow landing (weather permitting). Continue your journey with a stop at the Church of the Good Shepherd on the shores of Lake Tekapo, before continuing to your destination of Christchurch.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Athol Street, Queenstown (in the middle of the car park)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour without lunch
Tour including Lunch
Tour including Buffet Lunch
Queenstown to Christchurch via Mount Cook Full-Day Tour
- Buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup at Queenstown
- Hotel drop-off at Christchurch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours are operated by luxury 5 star coaches, equipped with air conditioning, rest-room facilities, video monitors and reclining seats
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Takeko Mato, February 2017
It was really amazing trip! Especially you could be see all beautiful place on the way, and also when the bus arrived Christchurch ,they were helps us droped your accommodation as well ! It was really helps.
Thanks for a lot!
I would like to use this tour again!
Reviewed by: Brian W, January 2017
A full on day of travel with a very informative host/driver and his multilingual companion. Mount Cook was snow covered and magnificent viewed from the lodge where we had a splendid well set out buffet meal. As a tired couple we were dropped off at our hotel door and grateful for a safe, very informative and long journey.