- Airport transfer
Your transfer will be confirmed instantly. Simply reconfirm prior to your arrival and present your voucher to the driver.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Port of Long Beach to LAX
Shared transfer from Port of Long Beach to LAX Airport
Port of San Pedro to LAX
Shared transfer from Port of San Pedro to LAX Airport
Los Angeles Transfer: Port of Los Angeles to LAX Airport
- One-way shared transfer
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This transfer is only from the Port of Los Angeles to LAX Airport
- Shuttles operate 24 hours a day
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles. You MUST bring your own car seat for infants
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infants
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to 1 carry-on bag and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage eg golf clubs)
- Luggage must not exceed weight of 50lbs per bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions. Please inquire prior to booking to see if your excess luggage is acceptable.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Janice B, May 2016
The bus was there when we got of the ship and got us to the airport in time can't fault this service
Reviewed by: Susan R, May 2016
Very good service, even though the one I thought was booked a private transfer, was not the one I had booked, but the Shuttle was good. Not recommended if you have little mobility as I struggled to get into vehicle.