- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
Skip past the long entrance lines with your priority access ticket and walk around inside with your guide, hearing all the history of this fascinating site. Now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Alhambra is a treasure trove of Moorish architecture and you’ll see several of its wonders as you tour its highlights. Admire decadent rooms inside the Nasrid Palaces like the Hall of Ambassadors (Salón de los Embajadores) and Myrtle Courtyard (Patio of los Arrayanes), and marvel at the architecture of Pedro Machuca at the Palace of Charles V.
Step inside the Hall of Abencerrajes to gaze up at its star-shaped domed ceiling, and hear the tale of the massacre that took place here during a 15th century banquet. You’ll also see Alhambra’s Royal Baths; plainly decorated, not ornate, in line with the belief that bathing was a religious requirement not a luxury.
After exploring the palaces, head to the Generalife Gardens to discover where the sultans and Moorish kings of bygone days once relaxed. Featuring abundant flora and distinctive water features, the gardens also comprise two further courtyards, which you’ll see, the Patio de la Acequia and the Patio de la Sultana.
At the end of your 2.5-hour Alhambra tour, your guide will drop you back at your Granada hotel by minibus.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Afternoon Tour: Hotel pickup between 1:15pm and 1:45pm or between 3:15pm and 3:45pm.
You should contact your local supplier to verify the exact pick up time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Alhambra and Generalife Gardens tour in the morning.
Alhambra and Generalife Gardens tour in the afternoon.
Skip the Line: Alhambra and Generalife Gardens Half-Day Tour
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 30 people)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- On occasion the Alhambra Trust may alter the order of the visit and restrict access to certain areas. In this case, the tour will be adapted accordingly without reducing the visiting time
- If hotel pickup is not required please make a note in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking
- Please note that groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: julie.jordan, February 2017
This was the reason we came to Granada. We paid the entrance fee in advance and had a fabulous guide in Victor. Fascinating tour and very well organised with staggered timed entry so there were never too many people in any one place so easy to take unobstructed photographs. There are no antiquities, furniture or pictures in the Alhambra which I had expected but you experience the history and atmosphere of this fabulously romantic place.
Reviewed by: Ana H, January 2017