- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 1:30pm
Small Group Everglades Eco-adventure by Boat, Kayak and Foot
- Professional guide
- Kayak equipment and instruction
- Boat ride
- Professional naturalist guide
- Guided nature hike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- You will need to access the boat by ladder. With enough notice, you can load from a floating dock. Please advise in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking if you require this option.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rachel S, January 2017
A great way to experience this pristine habitat and all it's wildlife. I enjoyed the variety of boat, foot and kayak and learnt so much from our guide Captain Fred. The highlights were viewing a nesting pair of bald eagles and dolphins playing in the wake of the boat.
Reviewed by: Paula T, August 2015
Wow! What an awesome day. Captains Josh and Kristin were wonderful guides on this interesting and fun adventure. We would give it two thumbs up....WAY up. Dolphins followed us, playing in the wake of our boat as we were heading out for our kayak trip through the islands. It was a day we will never forget and we will DEFINITELY be back to do some fishing with Captain Josh. He was so knowledgable about not only the wildlife, but the history of the natvives that first settled the area all the way to current day. We found some gorgeous shells as we walked along a deserted island beach and would highly recommend this as a great way to experience the Everglades.