- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
Then you will go for an enchanting stroll though the Villa Borghese Gardens and enjoy the surprises and tranquillity of this Eden in the heart of busy Rome. The famous Villa Borghese is a truly magical setting, surrounded by vast gardens filled with fountains, monuments and diverse flora. It's a treat for all the senses.
The tour ends with a breathtaking view from atop the Pincio terrace.
All entrance fees to the Borghese Gallery and Museum are included in the tour price. Tours are conducted in small groups (maximum 20 people) with an English-speaking guide who can personally cater to you so your visit is a special and unforgettable experience.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
English Tour 9:00am
Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour, departing at 9am (arrive strictly at 8:45am)
English Tour 3:00pm
Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour, departing at 3pm (arrive strictly at 2:45pm)
Private Tour - 9:00am
Morning Private Tour - Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour, departing at 9am (arrive strictly at 8:45am)
- Entrance fees
- Borghese Gallery guided visit (2 hours)
- Walking tour of Villa Borghese Gardens (1 hour)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small group tour (maximum 20 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All personal belongings must be left on arrival at the reception of the Borghese Gallery
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our group tours
- The Caravaggio Room (St Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
- Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
- Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
- Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna and Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition)
- Titian (Sacred and Profane Love)
- Villa Borghese Gardens: Casino dell'Uccelliera, Fontana dei Puppazzi, Piazza di Siena, Tempietto di Diana, Obelisco di Antonio and stunning view over Piazza del Popolo
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Patricia C, January 2017
We loved our tour of the Borghese Gallery and the Gardens Walking Tour. Our guide was outstanding, explaining the art and sculptures in every room, making it all come alive to us. Our walk across the gardens was enjoyable as well, stopping to hear about the history of the design and horse races in the center. Our walk was in late afternoon as the sun was setting, so the light was beautiful falling through the trees onto the water fountains--really beautiful. When we arrived at the city overlook, we enjoyed a golden sunset as we looked at the many Roman neighborhoods. It was stunning and such a nice way to end our tour. I would highly recommend this tour to others.
Reviewed by: Douglas M, January 2017
Very informative and interesting tour.