- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
In Long Beach, you’ll have a behind-the-scenes tour of one of the most famous ships in the world, the British ocean liner RMS Queen Mary. This legendary cruise ship made its last voyage in 1967, and now it serves as a monument to the days of transatlantic pleasure cruises. See the restored sections of the ship such as her bridge, the aft, machine rooms and much more!
After you’ve seen the Queen Mary’s elegant facilities, you’ll travel to one of the most famously eclectic and eccentric stretches of coast in the world, Venice Beach. In Venice, you’ll see street performers, bazaar merchants, muscle-bound weightlifters, and skateboarders, all of whom contribute to Venice Beach’s signature vibe. After you’ve seen Venice’s wonderful weirdness, you’ll head to the Santa Monica Pier, where you can dine, people watch, or ride the thrilling coasters and Ferris wheel at Pacific Park.
Your trip concludes at the Third Street Promenade, a popular beach-friendly, pedestrian-only boulevard. Dust off the sand and shop to your heart's content before returning to your air-conditioned coach to Los Angeles.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Los Angeles Farmers Market or Four Points Sheraton Culver City
(specific departure locations provided on voucher)
7:00am Departure – Four Points Sheraton Culver City
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeing in Huntington, Venice and Santa Monica Beaches
- Admission to Queen Mary Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jake Z, December 2015
We had an amazing time on the 3 tours we did. Our tour guide really made the experience highly memorable. We highly recommend getting Richard as your guide if you can, he is brilliant!
Reviewed by: Moe, September 2015
The tour was really amazing. I enjoyed every second of it. Richard, the tour guide, was very kind, full of information and professional. His stories are entertaining and interesting.
I highly recommend it.