Fort Lauderdale Transfer: Airport to Miami Cruise Port
It's that easy!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Miami or Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Departure Transfer
- One-way shared transfer
- Local taxes
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Child's car seat is not available for departure and arrival
- Surcharges will apply for multiple drop-offs in Manhattan
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Terry, November 2015
Very easy and reliable company. Used this company before and it's been great service with me.
Reviewed by: Robyn R, April 2012
Excellent service from the airport to the port. Next time, I will use a different service to get from the port back to the airport.