- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
Cruise, swim, explore and relax.
Tivua Island is close enough to Nadi to be the perfect destination for an introduction to cruising the islands of Fiji. Set sail by tall ship to this pristine island, surrounded by 500 acres of spectacular coral reef. Tivua Island is a sanctuary for turtles during the nesting season, and is surrounded by a circle of white sandy beaches.
Sailing aboard the brigantine Ra Marama you will be able to sunbathe in the bowsprit, watch for dolphins playing in the bow wave and enjoy the music and entertainment as you cruise. This historic tall ship, named after a famous nineteenth century Fijian war canoe, was built for the Governor General of Fiji in 1957.
Upon arrival at Tivua Island, soak up the natural atmosphere where you can swim in the tropical waters, explore the island or simply relax on the pristine sandy beaches. If you're feeling energetic, a selection of water activities such as snorkeling or the use of canoes is included. You will also be able to indulge in a delicious buffet luncheon before the return sail to Nadi.
- Morning and afternoon tea, music and entertainment
- Buffet luncheon including barbecue chicken, whole baked fish, sausages, garden fresh salads, fruit, fresh baked bread rolls, local beer, wine and soft drinks
- Yaqona (kava) welcome ceremony
- Guided Snorkeling Tour and Equipment
- Glass Bottom Boat Coral Viewing
- Beach volleyball, canoes and reef fishing
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour including transfer to/from hotels in Nadi
Tour including transfer to/from hotels in Denarau
Coral Coast Depature
Tour including transfer to/from hotels in Coral Coast
Tivua Island Cruise
- BBQ Lunch
- Morning tea and afternoon tea
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Nadi, Denarau and Coral Coast hotels (if option selected)
- All water activities including snorkeling and glass-bottom boat tours
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Free use of canoes
- Yaqona (kava) welcome ceremony
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note: Pickup and drop-off from Coral Coast hotels are at an additional coast. Please see pricing below for more information
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Christine A, July 2016
Bula... Fantastic day. Staff are wonderful and organized. Pickup was on time. Perfect sailing day. Will definitely do again as it's well worth the money.
Reviewed by: stephen h, June 2016
a most enjoyable time was had by all .a great way to spend a day. thank you .