- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entrance fees for all peaks of the mountain
- Round-trip shuttle bus to the mountain
- Round-trip cable car up the mountain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local English-speaking guide
- Map of Hua Shan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of bookings
- High-speed train might be arranged depending on the weather or road condition between Xi'an and Hua Shan
- Please be advised that hiking paths up the mountain can be strenuous and dangerous; the hike will take approximately 2 to 4 hours and often involve steep paths and long steps
Recommended Equipment/Items to bring
- Comfortable casual clothing
- Trail, running or walking shoes
- Water - at least 1 liter (34 fl oz) per person
- Backpack to carry everything!
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Mary D, September 2014
This trip was excellent! What a beautiful place! Truly breathtaking. This place is right out of the movie Avatar. Our guide was very kind, spoke excellent English, and was up for the adventure with us. This truly is a once in a lifetime experience. The only recommendation that I would have, is ask your guide to take you to a different restaurant than the fast food ones in the visitor center. Highly recommend this trip!