- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Popular choice with kids
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: hours of operation are subject to change without notice. It if advised that you call to reconfirm operating hours prior to date of travel.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
- Admission ticket
- Local Taxes
- Kennedy Space Center Tour
- Shuttle Launch Experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking fees (Motorcycle: $5 Motorcycle, $10 Automobile and $15 Motor home/RV)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pet kennels are available at no additional charge from the Information Counter inside the entrance
- Strollers are available for rental for $5 plus tax payable at the Space Shop; strollers are on a self-serve basis at the tour stops
- Parking Rates: $5 Motorcycle, $10 Automobile and $15 Motor home/RV
- Commander's Club: Free with proof of a valid annual pass
- Tickets to view a launch are not included with this tour and must be purchased separately
- Wheelchair accessible; wheelchairs are available for rental for $10 plus tax payable at the Space Shop
- At the tour stops, wheelchairs will be reserved for guests purchasing rentals
- Captioning systems and descriptive narration are available for the IMAX Theatre presentations
- Crew members are available to retrieve items and assist when necessary
Reviewed by: jimintac, November 2016
It was great to view America's space program in person! Well organized experience!
Reviewed by: William M, October 2016
Visit for my brother-in-law's 70th birthday. An absolutely brilliant day and fantastic value. Only downside was we were unable to visit launch pads which were still being repaired after Hurricane Matthew. Could not fault tanything!