You’ll also visit the theater museum and bookshop, where you can admire paintings and musical instruments dedicated to great Italian composers, and learn more about the opera house’s history. See portraits of famous Italian maestros, such as Giuseppe Verdi and Arturo Toscanini.
As you tour the theater and museum, you'll gain an appreciation of the amount of work that goes in to an opera production at this famed venue, where some of the best singers in the world have performed for more than 200 years.
Book early to avoid missing out! La Scala is extremely popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English only
Tour with an English-speaking guide departing at 2:30pm
La Scala Backstage Small-Group Tour from Milan
- Professional guide
- La Scala Museum entrance fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the visit to the La Scala Theatre auditorium is guaranteed unless a rehearsal or show is in progress.In the event of this occurring, your guide will provide you a voucher to visit the auditorium at the next available date.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nina S, January 2017
the tour guide Danielle was great. he was very knowledgeable and was able to accommodate for all languages, which I thought was great.
Reviewed by: GLENYS S, November 2016
This tour was amazing!