Travel through the beautiful Sabeto Valley to the Gardens of the Sleeping Giant, where you will discover the largest orchid collection in Fiji. Enjoy a 360 degree view of the island from Vuda Lookout, and enjoy a tropical fruit juice and seasonal fruits from the orchard as you relax in a Fijian Bure.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This popular half day tour takes you into Nadi's scenic heartland through the beautiful Sabeto Valley to the Gardens of the Sleeping Giant, housing the largest and most varied orchid collection in Fiji. Then to Viseisei Village, the legendary landing site of the first Fijians where you will be shown through the village and handicraft displays.
The Vuda Lookout affords a 360 degree bird's eye view of the West's mountain ranges, Nadi Bay, Nadi International Airport and the beautiful Yasawa Group of islands. Relax in a Fijian Bure and enjoy a tropical fruit juice and seasonal fruits from the orchard before returning to your hotel.
The morning tour also includes a visit to the Namaka markets and Nadi temple.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Nadi hotels
- 8:30am - Sheraton Hotels, Club Fiji, Beachside (including shuttle)
- 8.45am - Nadi Bay (including shuttle)
- 9.00am - Dominion International
- 9.10am - Fiji Mocambo Hotel
- 9.15am - Nadi Airport
- 12:30pm - Sheraton Hotels, Club Fiji, Beachside (including shuttle)
- 12.45pm - Nadi Bay (including shuttle)
- 1.00pm - Dominion International
- 1.10pm - Fiji Mocambo Hotel
- 1.15pm - Nadi Airport
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning tour to Garden of Sleeping Giant, Viseisei Village, Vuda Lookout, Fruit Farm, Namaka Market and Nadi Temple
Afternoon departure to Garden of Sleeping Giant, Viseisei Village, Vuda Lookout and Fruit Farm
Vuda Lookout, Sabeto Valley and Garden of the Sleeping Giant Tour
- Half-day guided tour
- Tropical fruit juice and seasonal fruits
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Anthony j C, August 2016
The tour was amazing and not long enough,the tour guide from Rosie's was amazing and worth every cent.
Reviewed by: Kay T, June 2016
The garden was amazing and beautiful as was the Vuda look out. Bring small cash for market and village shopping.