- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
Discover how the Nazis systematically destroyed Berlin’s Jewish community; once one of the most thriving in Europe. Walk first to the ruins of Anhalter Bahnhof, previously Europe’s largest train station where many of Berlin's Jewish residents were deported. Then head to the former headquarters of Heinrich Himmler’s SS and the Gestapo. Pass the Topography of Terror museum before making your way to Herman Göring’s sprawling Ministry of Aviation.
After four hours of in-depth Third Reich history, your tour will conclude at the Reichstag, the German parliament building.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs from central meeting point in East Berlin at 10 am.
- Professional guide
- City map/guidebook
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- AB Zone transport ticket (approx.2.70 EUR), available from your guide on the day of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Carol T, January 2017
Educated and informed. Personal anecdotes added to the trip
Reviewed by: R J A, December 2016
Very informative walking tour. Covered just about everything about Berlin during the Third Reich. Tour guide was very knowledgeable.