- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Your boat from the Marittima cruise port will alter its route (when possible) to drop you off at the most convenient stop to your Venice hotel. See the Itinerary section below for list of stops.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared water taxi transfer from Marittima Cruise Port to Venice city. Pickup between 7am and 9pm.
USD $36.61Pricing details
Shared water taxi transfer from Marittima Cruise Port to Venice city. Pickup between 9:01pm and 6:59am.
USD $43.48Pricing details
Venice Cruise Port Transfer
- One-way shared boat transfer
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Venice Marittima Cruise Port is approximately 30 minutes from Venice
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Passengers are advised that this is a shared transfer and you may be required to wait up to 30 minutes before transferring to your water taxi and on to Venice stops
· Piazzale Roma
· SS Apostoli
· San Vio, Trinita
· San Marco, S.Zaccaria
· San Maria Elisabetta
· Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Deborah M, June 2016
This is definitely the way to get from the cruise port to your hotel! Very easy to locate the office to check in. We were so early we had to wait awhile for the others to arrive but still left 15 minutes earlier than our originally scheduled time. We were the last drop off of the 3 couples which was great because we traversed the Grand canal and other small canals along the way basically getting a one hour tour of Venice from the water in the beautlful wooden taxi all included in the cost - fantastic value if you are last to get off.
Reviewed by: Russell H, June 2016
Enjoyed first exposure to Venice