Greet the morning sun as you take flight over the Yarra Valley and its vineyards on a Yarra Valley hot air balloon flight. You'll fly for approximately one hour before completing the memorable experience of ballooning in the Yarra Valley with an optional sumptuous sparkling wine breakfast at Balgownie Estate.
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Just 50 minutes from the Melbourne CBD lies the lush hillsides of the Yarra Valley. A place of diverse and rich history stretching back to the first settlers, The Yarra Valley is home to 90 vineyards and 35 wineries, many of which hold a reputation for creating world-class wines. The Yarra Valley is also renowned as being one of Victoria's largest tourist destinations. Ballooning over the Yarra Valley is a magnificent way to see the lush landscapes and vineyards of the Valley.
On your hot air balloon flight in the Yarra Valley, the breeze will usher you along the corridors of grape vines and over the Yarra River as you take in the breathtaking views of mountains that surround the valley. You'll have the option to pre-book a gourmet a la carte breakfast which includes a choice of fruit, yogurt, cereal, muesli and a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, tea and coffee, orange juice and Chandon sparkling wine to celebrate your Yarra Valley balloon flight!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located Melbourne CBD hotels (hotels within a 3000 postcode only)
- Hotel pickup commence approximately 90 minutes prior to sunrise
- IMPORTANT: Pick up and drop off from Melbourne CBD hotels is only included if the breakfast option is selected
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
One-hour (approximate) scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley departing from Balgownie Estate, Yarra Valley
USD $278.71Pricing details
Flight with Breakfast
One-hour (approximate) scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley departing from Balgownie Estate, Yarra Valley. Includes a a gourmet hot buffet sparkling breakfast
USD $301.62Pricing details
Flight, Transfers & Breakfast
One-hour (approximate) scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley. Includes Melbourne hotel pickup/drop off and a gourmet hot buffet champagne breakfast
USD $301.62Pricing details
Yarra Valley Balloon Flight
- Hotel pickup and drop off (only if sparkling breakfast option is selected at time of booking)
- One-hour hot air balloon flight
- Gourmet sparkling breakfast (if option chosen)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 90 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A maximum of 16 people are permitted in the basket
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Vegetarian and gluten free breakfast options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Danny Y, January 2017
Wow, no words for the incredible experience. Watching the sunrise from over the clouds. Nature is unique. Thank you. Our tour guide was Kiff, excellent and funny guy, made the tour even more fun and interesting. Thank you Kiff!
Reviewed by: Ron, January 2017
Today was our 30th wedding anniversary. I would like to highly commend Brian our pilot and all the staff that made our day very special.
I would highly recommend The Balloon flight and breakfast to anyone who wants a great morning out. The scenery was amazing and Brian's skill flying the balloon was amazing. Brian also gave us some running commentary and also showed everyone how the balloon was operated while flying. Thankyou very much to all of you. This made our day very special.