If you seek adventure in the beautiful nature that surrounds Los Cabos, this ATV ride is the tour for you! This ATV adventure will take you off the beaten track to explore secluded beaches and challenge yourself to difficult terrain! Finally an adventurous vacation you have been looking for!
ATV 4 wheel bike tours are the most talked about adventures that Los Cabos has to offer. They can go just about anywhere and offer a ton of fun! You'll be exploring wild secret trails where the spectacular views will leave you in awe.
You'll find large open spaces and feel as free as a bird while driving your ATV. The guide will provide you with information concerning vehicle safety. In the event that you don't know how to drive these four wheel vehicles, there will be special lessons for beginners!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from most Los Cabos area hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 3pm
Los Cabos ATV Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- ATV safety briefing
- Bottled water
- Use of ATV, equipment included, helmet, goggles and bandana
- Gratuities (optional)
- US$15 Land Use Fee per person (payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests bring a camera, sun block and sun hat
- Please wear jeans and walking shoes
- You must bring your driver license and credit card
- There is a US$10.00 Land Use Fee per person to be paid in cash at tour location
- Passengers arriving from a cruise ship will be picked up from a hotel located approximately 5 minutes from the cruise ship dock. Please indicate this at time of booking. Exact pick-up details will be provided upon reconfirmation
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- You must be aged 16 years or older to ride an ATV alone.
- Children under 16 years must ride on a double with an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note: there is an optional US $20 non-refundable insurance fee for each ATV if paid in cash
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: cseeholzer, September 2016
This tour was by far one of my favorites! The ride down to the beach and inland was very fun and educational. I'd definitely do this again!
Reviewed by: Anita L, August 2016
I booked this tour for my daughters and they came back saying this is the best excursion ever!