Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip The Line: Uffizi Gallery Tou
- Professional guide
- Entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Use of supplied headsets (where needed)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- No food, drink or photography permitted inside the Uffizi Gallery
- Please note that no large bags are permitted in the Uffizi Gallery. Please do not bring any large bags/backpacks with you
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Suzanne B, September 2016
This was great. We heard many interesting facts about the Medici and the paintings. Fredericks was very personable and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: Barbara L, September 2016
I was very happy with our passionate tour guide. I learned so much and felt connected by the radio. It was so very busy and crazy with tourists that I was grateful to be in the small group and not waiting in lines! Loved seeing the classics including Michelangelos piece. What an incredible experience! Thank you!