Afternoon Kata Tjuta Small Group Tour
Upon arrival, you will walk through Walpa Gorge as your guide explains the history and composition of the 36 mighty Kata Tjuta conglomerate rock domes. Take time to listen to the wind (Walpa) far above and view the scale of the rock walls that surround you. The spirituality of this amazing location embraces everyone who ventures here.
Following your exploration of the Kata Tjuta conglomerate rock domes, your guide will take you back to your Ayers Rock Resort hotel in the late afternoon.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from all Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Professional guide
- Water to refill bottles on all vehicles
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Infant Car Seat (0-4 years - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory) $60 - payable direct
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maximum 11 participants
- The tour will arrive back approximately 30 minutes prior to Sounds of Silence dinner pickup
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lynne T, July 2016
It was a well run tour and the guide was lovely.
Reviewed by: Alessandra B, June 2016
This tour was amazing!