- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free snacks included
Starting with a walking tour of the city, you will explore the area around Piazza San Marco and Rialto Bridge. Learn about the top attractions and stop for photos in front of Venice's cultural centerpieces such as Teatro la Fenice, Scala del Bovolo and Rialto Bridge.
Your guide will determine the exact itinerary, depending on the day.
After your walking tour get ready to hop aboard a classic gondola boat (for up to 6 people) and enjoy a 35-minute ride through the famous Grand Canal (Salute area) as well as the smaller canals around the neighborhood of Fenice. As you glide along the Grand Canal, marvel at the glamorous bank-side palaces and churches and hear tales about how it became Venice's most important thoroughfare. The gondola ride ends by disembarking at Vallaresso Station in Dogana.
Please note: Venice walking tour does not include entry to the monuments
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride departing at 3pm with an English-speaking guide. Meet strictly at 2:45pm.
Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride
- Walking Tour
- Gondola ride (35 minutes)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Interior visits to Venice attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: james r v, January 2017
Very good. The tour guide, Marco, was excellent.
Reviewed by: armomup, January 2017
Great tour around backstreets of Venice which gave great insight into itsome history