- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
While dining and dancing you'll cruise in style past San Francisco's famous sights, including Alcatraz, Angel Island, Tiburon and Sausalito. The highlight of the evening comes as you cruise under the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge, before the cruise circles back towards the Bay Bridge to reach San Francisco's picturesque piers and city skyline.
Window Seating and Champagne Upgrade: Elevate your experience to an enchanted evening with guaranteed window seating and a bottle of champagne for two. Admire the best views of San Francisco Bay and the city while you dine in luxury. Celebrate a special occasion or simply toast a romantic evening with champagne. With this Viator only dining package, you can make this truly an evening to remember!
See sample menu in Itinerary below:
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Tuesday to Sunday - 7pm
- Friday to Saturday - 7:30pm
Please Note: boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure time
Except on January 30th, 2016: Boarding will begin at 6pm and the cruise will sail from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Francisco 4-course seated dinner cruise
Window Seating and Champagne
San Francisco 4-course seated dinner cruise with guaranteed window seating and bottle of champagne for each couple
San Francisco Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- Guaranteed window seating (if option selected)
- Bottle of champagne per 2 adults (if option selected)
- Port fees and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional and alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Menu enhancements (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The dress code is an upscale to business casual. No jeans
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking, smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Menu enhancements may be purchased direct from operator on day of departure
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol. Please bring valid photo ID
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- Watermelon salad with Bulgarian feta, baby arugula, picked fennel, Vidalia sweet onions and lemon honey vinaigrette
- Dungeness crab gazpacho featuring micro-cilantro
- Chilled watercress and leek soup with Dungeness crab, crème fraiche and rainbow micro-greens
- Quinoa-stuffed peppers with Romesco sauce, raisins, leek, crimini mushroom and wilted escarole
- Chipotle short ribs with potato cilantro hash and baby rainbow carrots
- Miso-glazed salmon with wok-seared bok choy and wasabi mango rice
- Chicken cordon bleu stuffed with black forest ham, aged Gruyere cheese and heirloom tomato served with a wild mushroom ragout and garlic mashed potatoes
- Key lime pot de crème with macaroons, coconut cream
- Summer berry parfait with Gran Marnier Chantilly cream and shaved white chocolate
- Cowgirl Creamery cheese display with assorted local cheeses, rustic flat breads, seasonal fresh fruit, dried apricots and figs (US$12)
- Ice cream trio of buko, vanilla and mango, with house-made caramel sauce, chocolate sauce and saltine toffee crackers (US$9)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: rsmurf525, October 2016
Beautiful views, delicious food and great music was plentiful on this cruise. We met some nice people on this cruise.
Reviewed by: Wendy A, September 2016
Well worth the experience, food was excellent, service couldn't be faulted and views around the bay were breathtaking