- Close encounter with wildlife
- Fully narrated tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
After weaving through the tropical wetlands, disembark the airboat for a closer glimpse at the Everglades most recognizable residents. During an alligator seminar, experts educate the audience on all aspects of the creatures, including primitive capturing techniques once used by Native Americans. After the program you'll have a chance to take a stroll through jungle paths and view the alligators in several exhibits. Hop back onto the airboat to wind your way out of the Florida Everglades and back to your Miami hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Morning tours usually depart between 8:30 and 10:30am.
- Afternoon tours usually depart between 1:15 and 2:30pm.
Exact details will be provided upon reconfirmation with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning departure; tours will depart between 8:30am - 10:30am depending on pick up location.
Morning departure; tours will depart between 1:15pm - 2:30pm depending on pick up location.
Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure with Transport
- Everglades Airboat Ride
- Admissions to the Alligator Demonstration and Jungle Trail
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pick-up transportation is mandatory. Unfortunately travelers cannot drive to the park, though one can drive to the last pickup location at Bayside Marketplace and leave their car parked to get on the transportation there if desired
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Matthew G, February 2017
This was a fantastic tour! We saw so many alligators and even a couple of babies! Very informative.
Reviewed by: Robert S, February 2017
Great tour. Highly recommend it!