- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
See Itinerary section below for a sample menu.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Key West Full-Day Power Adventure: Sailing and Water Sports
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Use of kayak
- Use of WaveRunners
- Water toys
- Buffet lunch
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Adults born before January 1, 1988 must bring a valid ID to operate the WaveRunners. Those 16 years of age and born after January 1, 1988 must also bring ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3 in order to operate the WaveRunners. Those 16 & 17 must also be accompanied by an adult (18+) to operate the WaveRunners. If you are required to take the test, please advise in the Special Requirements field when making your booking.
- We recommend you bring the following personal items: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Complimentary Champagne Sunset Sail must be scheduled with the operator directly
- Breakfast Quiche
- Fresh Fruit
- Golden-fried chicken
- Steamed shrimp
- Deli meat platter
- Variety of breads
- Cole slaw
- Potato salad
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rebecca D, December 2016
We had a wonderful time from start to finish. The folks from Sebago were fabulous! They were well informed, friendly, and made sure all of the passengers had a great time. I would definitely take this day trip again.
Reviewed by: Susan D, October 2016
Fun day! Great crew!