- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Instant Confirmation
See Itinerary section below for a sample menu.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Key West Full-Day Power Adventure: Sailing and Water Sports
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Use of kayak
- Use of WaveRunners
- Water toys
- Buffet lunch
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Adults born before January 1, 1988 must bring a valid ID to operate the WaveRunners. Those 16 years of age and born after January 1, 1988 must also bring ID and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of USD $3 in order to operate the WaveRunners. Those 16 & 17 must also be accompanied by an adult (18+) to operate the WaveRunners. If you are required to take the test, please advise in the Special Requirements field when making your booking.
- We recommend you bring the following personal items: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Complimentary Champagne Sunset Sail must be scheduled with the operator directly
- Breakfast Quiche
- Fresh Fruit
- Golden-fried chicken
- Steamed shrimp
- Deli meat platter
- Variety of breads
- Cole slaw
- Potato salad
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Shirley V, August 2016
Wonderful day on the water. Every thing was great...snorkeling, wave running and riding the banana boat for fun. Especially enjoyed parasailing for the first time which is something I really wanted to do while in Key West. The lunch was delicious and all of the crew members and activity workers were attentive and on-the-ball!!! This was an all day activity well worth doing and a good way to beat the heat and humidity on the land.
Reviewed by: Patrick H, August 2016