- Scenic helicopter flight
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-group Franz Josef Glacier walk departing at 8:15am, returning at 12:15pm
Small-group Franz Josef Glacier walk departing at 9am, returning at 1pm
Small-group Franz Josef Glacier walk departing at 10:40am, returning at 2:40pm
Small-group Franz Josef Glacier walk departing at 11:25am, returning at 3:25pm
Small-Group Franz Josef Glacier Walk
- Round-trip helicopter flights to Franz Josef Glacier
- 3-hours (approx.) guided glacier walk
- Glacier Hot Pools
- All hiking equipment (Gore-tex jackets, over trousers, woolen hats and gloves, leather boots, crampons)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Glacier walks are moderately difficult, clients need to be fit and able. Refunds will not be available for clients who cannot participate on the day due to inappropriate fitness levels, i.e. it is important you are selecting the right trip for your physical fitness ability. Guides reserve the right to curtail or cancel trips for clients whose fitness is not appropriate
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Two to four warm upper- body layers of clothing are recommended, quick-drying trousers or shorts (no jeans), a hat and gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen and a camera
- Please bring a bathing suit for the Glacier Hot Pools
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: d.m., October 2016
This was absolutely amazing. The views were great and wandering around a glacier was a very unique and fun experience.
Reviewed by: SHARUL NAKHODA, Singapore, October 2016
Nathan Russell our glacier guide was awesome and he gave above and beyond service for our family of 4, and the glacier terrains were spectacular. Cheers