- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
You have the option to complete your cruise in style with dinner at Dundee's Restaurant, one of Cairns’ best restaurants located right on the waterfront and just a short stroll from the ferry terminal. Enjoy a three-course meal with a selection of entrées, main courses and desserts. A special child's menu is also available.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Code: Cruise Only
Cairns sunset cruise including welcome drink and snacks
Cruise with Dinner
Code: Sunset with Dinner
Cairns sunset cruise including welcome drink and snacks followed by a 3-course dinner at Dundees Restaurant located on Cairns' waterfront
Cairns Sunset Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Complimentary welcome drink
- 3-course dinner at Dundee's Restaurant (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dinner options: Adult includes 3 course meal, drinks are not included and available at additional charge. Child menu includes 2 course meal with drink
- Disabled access is limited and passengers must have some mobility. Presence of a carer is necessary to assist with boarding and disembarking the cruise
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Diane P, June 2016
Fantastic crew on the cruise and Dundees restaurant was perfect
Reviewed by: Gillian C, May 2016
Unfortunately, the day we went it was cloudy, so there wasn't much of a sunset. But our captain gave a very good commentary. We purchased the dinner option, which I highly recommend because Dundee's is really good!