Imperial Beijing Private Tour: Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and Jingshan Park with Lunch
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
**Please be advised that the Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. Temple of Heaven or Summer Palace will be substituted instead.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- English-speaking guide
- Admission to tour attractions listed in itinerary
- Rickshaw ride
- Taxi and public transportation (if necessary)
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Our private tour provides an authentic Beijing experience with a fully customizable itinerary based solely on your personal interests
- Please be advised that the Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. Temple of Heaven or Summer Palace will be substituted instead
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: claire, USA, November 2014
My client loved this trip. Was very impressed and would recommend it to others,.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, USA, June 2013