Enjoy a behind the scenes VIP Tour with top specialists at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Australia's No.1 attraction and one of the most spectacular aquariums in the world! With over 70 exhibits and home to the world's largest variety of sharks and rays.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
If you're looking for something different, why not consider a VIP Tour of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Walk with the keepers for a behind-the-scenes look at the seal enclosures and shark tanks where you will get to feed the sharks and rays. Enter the Great Barrier Reef exhibit where you'll have the opportunity to see how live coral is grown and look at the holding and breeding tanks. The keepers will give you insight to how the aquarium works and answer your questions about the marine life living within. You'll even get a guide book to take home.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium has live feeding times daily, that are open to all visitors. Watch the keepers feed and check on the seals every morning and afternoon at the Seal Sanctuary, see the penguin colony lunch on tasty morsels and witness the awesome huge saltwater crocodile have her weekly meal every Thursday!
Nowhere else in the world will you find a larger collection of Australia aquatic life - 7000 species! If you see nothing else in Sydney, see SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - it's an underworld experience you're not likely to forget!
Please note: Due to the needs of the animals, all live feeding times are subject to change without prior notice
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is conveniently located in the heart of Darling Harbour - just 5 minutes walk from downtown Sydney.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 2pm
Sydney Aquarium VIP Guided Behind the Scenes Tour
- Entrance to the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- 90-minute VIP guided tour
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 72 hours before departure. In this case, confirmations will be received within 72 hours, subject to availability.
- You are welcome to use flash photography and video cameras inside the aquarium
- The aquarium is wheelchair accessible with wheelchairs available from The Information Desk.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sally, February 2014
Reviewed by: Carla N, USA, August 2008