- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
With plenty of time to secure a prime position to see the pope as he arrives, you’ll follow your guide through the crowds to take your seat. Once settled, listen as your guide offers insight into the rich history and traditions associated with the papacy.
Learn the origins of the papacy from the time of the first Christians through the Roman era to the present day, and hear of the famous artists like Michelangelo who contributed to Vatican’s aesthetic beauty. Your audio headset ensures that you'll hear your guide over the hubbub of the audience.
Listen as the cardinals preach to the pilgrims in prayer, and watch the pope deliver his blessings and weekly address, which includes prayers, hymns and a homily.
Please note: You must reconfirm immediately after booking, on the phone number provided on your voucher. Our local supplier will ask for your home address, as Vatican City need to submit this information before your visit. Failure to reconfirm this tour may result in it being cancelled. Please also note that seating is limited for this event. Your guide will do everything possible to allocate you a seat but on rare occasions this may not be possible.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Papal Audience Tickets and Presentation
- Professional guide
- Papal audience
- Commentary (legacy of the Vatican presentation)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that papal audience tickets are free but can be difficult to organize. With our service you can cut out the hassle and collect your pre-booked ticket from your guide when you arrive!
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Carla M, November 2016
I don't know how they did it, but 50,000 ardent pilgrims were waving national flags and singing for several hours, then quieted and greeted Pope Francis, sitting in the rain while he spoke to us. No pushing, frowning, bad tempers. Great organization and security without blemishing the experience. Viva el Papa!
Reviewed by: RKV, November 2016