- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
From the gondola base, located within 10 minutes’ walk from downtown Queenstown, take the gondola to the main Skyline complex and surround yourself with 220- degree views of mountain vistas and the sparkling lake and city below. Once you reach the top, choose from two luge options – the advanced track or the scenic track.
The two luge tracks wind downhill and end beside the main Skyline building. From here, a two-seated complimentary gondola ride will take you back to the start zone for your next luge ride.
The advanced track boasts a steeper gradient, higher speeds, banking corners, tunnels and more. The scenic track is designed specifically to provide an exciting experience while allowing you to appreciate the scenery around you. Both provide the utmost safety features and allow you complete control. Switch between the advanced and scenic tracks, or stick to the one track the whole time. This tour allows five rides -- sure to satisfy any thrillseeker.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Queenstown Skyline Gondola and Luge
- Return gondola ride
- Five luge rides on either the advanced or scenic track
- Chairlift from the bottom of the luge track to the luge start zone
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drinks
- Infant will be charged NZD$2.00 to ride the luge with an adult. Pay upon arrival
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- An onsite payment of NZD $2 per ride applies to all children riding with an Adult on the Luge. This can be paid for on arrival to Skyline Queenstown
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kristina R, November 2016
This was too much fun. If they'd had an unlimited ride option, we could have done the luge all day! The scenic track was quite a bit longer and allowed more time to actual take in the views of the lake below but the fast track a blast! There were a few little drop hills and sharp, banked turns that made it really fun when you were speeding down the track. The views of the lake behind you never failed to impress, every time you rode the chairlift back to the top. Super fun experience that pretty much anyone could do -- young or old!
Reviewed by: Isaiah K, July 2016
This tour was amazing!