- Scenic air tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
The tour then progresses through the Upper Hollyford Valley, past the stunning Christie Falls and enters the 1.2 kilometer (0.75 miles) long Homer Tunnel, drilled through the solid rock of a mountain. As you exit the Homer Tunnel, prepare yourself for the breathtaking impact of the Cleddau Valley and the descent into Milford Sound.
At Milford Sound, embark on a spectacular Milford Sound Scenic Cruise and set off to explore the region. Travel the length of the fiord and out to the Tasman Sea, gliding past glacier-scarred rock walls and waterfalls that tumble through valleys and crash into the sea far below.
After your cruise, join your light aircraft for a scenic flight from Milford Sound over the Southern Alps and back to Queenstown (weather permitting). Once in the air discover the sights of some of New Zealand's untouched country as your light plane soars up high and offers a birds eye view before landing in Queenstown, where you will be transferred to your Queenstown accommodation.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Athol Street, Queenstown (in the middle of the car park)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise. Return to Queenstown via a scenic flight. No lunch included.
Tour & Buffet Lunch
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise and buffet lunch. Return to Queenstown via a scenic flight.
Tour & Obento Boxed Lunch
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise & Janapense style Obento lunch. Return to Queenstown via a scenic flight.
Sutherland Falls, Milford Sound
- Sightseeing cruise on Milford Sound
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Scenic flight from Milford Sound to Queenstown
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All tours are operated by luxury 5-star coaches
- Scenic flight is subject to weather permitting
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: vako, Australia, October 2015
Scene flight was AWESOME, highly recommended. The cruise itself was wonderful with lots of beautiful scenery.
Reviewed by: Mark L, March 2015