- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
After dinner, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7pm Dinner & Show: Mistinguett
Dinner from the Mistinguett Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
7pm Dinner & Show: Toulouse
Dinner from the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
7pm Dinner & Show: Belle
Dinner from the Belle Epoque Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show
- Ticket to first Moulin Rouge Show
- 3-course dinner
- Half bottle of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
From October 17, 2016 to March, 14, 2017
1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal Belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine OR Saku Tuna in Tataki, Froufou of Radish, Eggplant Comfit with Soya
- Pan-fried Sea Scallops with Carrots, Celery and Chinese Artichoke, Chestnut Emulsion OR Duck Breast with Grilled Sesame Seeds, Whipped Squash, Bok Cho
- Outrageously Chocolate, Creamy Dark Caribbean Chocolate, Jivara Milk Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Biscuit OR Savarin with Exotic Fruits, Mango, Pineapple, Banana Coulis, Bourbon Vanilla Whipped Cream
1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Foie Gras Terrine, Apple Tatin Style, Fruit Chutney OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis OR Leek with Hazelnuts and Jerusalem Artichoke, Salpicon of Shellfish, Croutons, Black Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Cod Marinated with Mirin, Vegetables Vermicelli with Soya and Fresh Coriander, Yuzu Emulsion OR Breast of Roasted Chicken from the Landes Region, Poulette Sauce, Fricassee of Seasonal Vegetables
- Outrageously Chocolate, Creamy Dark Caribbean Chocolate, Jivara Milk Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Biscuit OR Pink Grapefruit Freshness, Shortbread Cookie, Dulcey Chocolate Crème Brulée, Candied Grapefruit and Champagne Rosé
1/2 Bottle of Champagne Laurent Perrier
- Mise en Bouche
- King Crab Legs, Creamy Avocado with Yuzu, Mango Chutney OR Smoked Scottish Salmon, Blinis and Whipped Lime Cream OR Slice of Pan Fried Foie Gras, Brown Shrimp Broth, Shiitake Mushrooms, Oyster Mushrooms, Leek Sprouts
- Fillet of Marinated John-Dory Gently Baked in the Oven served with a Dieppoise Sauce, Mushrooms Cooked in Lemon Juice and Butter, Shrimps, Mussels, Solferino of Vegetables OR Fillet of Beef, Agata Potato Cooked with Truffle Butter, Baby Purple Artichoke, Périgueux Sauce
- Outrageously Chocolate, Creamy Dark Caribbean Chocolate, Jivara Milk Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Biscuit OR Pear Finger, Hazelnuts Dacquoise, Caramelized Pears Williams, Bavarian Cream with Pears OR Pink Grapefruit Freshness, Shortbread Cookie, Dulcey Chocolate Crème Brulée, Candied Grapefruit and Champagne Rosé
With a half-bottle of Champagne Laurent-Perrier and a souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple !
Valid from December 23, 2016 to Sunday 1st January 2017 included, except on 31 December
- Kir Royal
- Christmas Amuse-bouche
- Snow Crab Legs, Pickled Vegetables, Crustacean Mousse and Yuzu OR Ballotine of Duck Foie Gras, Preserved Apple with Dried Fruits and Nuts
- Fillet of Turbot with Champagne Sauce Parmesan Cheese Gnocchi, Watercress Purée OR Breast of Free Range Chicken from the “Landes” Region Stuffed with Foie Gras, Truffled Boulangère Potatoes, Mushroom Mille-Feuille, Perigourdine Sauce
- Moulin Rouge Yule Log
New Year's Eve Menu
December 31st, 2016
- Assortment of Canapés
- Carpaccio of Marinated Sea Scallops and Multicolored Beetroot, Imperial Caviar from Sologne
- Dover Sole Roll with Lobster, Tetragon, Nantua Sauce
- Amaretto Sherbet
- Fillet of Beef Wellington, Anna Potatoes, Périgueux Truffle Sauce
- New Year Dessert
- Coffee and Delights
1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Leek with Hazelnuts and Jerusalem Artichoke, Croutons, Black Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Mixed Seasonal Vegetables with Truffle OR Wild Mushrooms Risotto Cooked in a Vegetables Broth
- Sherbet Selection
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Melvyn F, February 2017
This was a truly fantastic show - one of the best I've seen and I seen quite a few. Well worth going for the dinner option a because the food is very good and b because you get better seats.
Reviewed by: gaffa, February 2017
This is one of those things you just have to do in Paris!! It was so easy having this prebooked- we just went to the ticket office, collected our tickets and were pretty much in. We were really lucky that we had tickets that gave us a good position without being stuck, and like some others, not able to see anything. Im unsure if that was luck or because we booked through Viator, but we had great seats- thankyou!!