- Popular choice with kids
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Start point 1: Piccadilly Circus
Start point 2: Trafalgar Square
Start point 3: Russel Square and Woburn Place
Start point 4: Victoria and Grosvenor Gardens
Start point 5: Marble Arch
Alternatively you can use an eVoucher at the following locations:
Piccadilly Circus (Coventry Street)
Victoria (Grosvenor Gardens)
Kensington Palace Gate
Russell Square (Woburn Place)
Charing Cross Road
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ticket is valid for 24-hours
Ticket is valid for 48-hours
The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off
- 24-hour or 48-hour Hop-on hop-off tour, as per selected
- Sightseeing cruise
- Walking tours
- Children's activity pack
- Professional guide (yellow route only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Hop-on, hop-off Thames River cruise ticket is valid for the same period as your bus ticket only
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Don E, October 2016
This tour is the very best way to begin your visit to London - it provides a wide ranging introduction to all the places you can later visit. I always do a hop-on hop off when I visit any city.
Reviewed by: sharonlhughes, October 2016
This was a wonderful way to easily view all the major attractions of London. The guides at all the stops I visited were extremely helpful in assisting me with which bus route to take to make the most of the time and see the places I wanted. It was also an excellent place to rest and recharge after all the walking and replenish your energy for the next place.