Book and save 8% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Likely to Sell Out
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
Arriving at Grand Canyon West, you'll descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to land by the Colorado River and take a 15-minute narrated boat ride. You'll then ascend to the Grand Canyon West Welcome Center and board a shuttle bus to explore the top of the canyon.
You will then have approximately 2.5 hours of free time at the West Rim. Highlights include:
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a transparent glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village, exploring Native American history and culture
- Hualapai Indian Buffet lunch, served at Guano Point overlooking the Colorado River
Truly the ultimate experience, flying from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon where you'll cruise the Colorado River and then spend time at the West Rim. To complete your Grand Canyon experience, you also have the option of choosing the Grand Canyon Skywalk for 360 degree panoramic views.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a USD $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
IMPORTANT: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 1pm (seasonal April to October)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Early Morning Departure
Flight departs between 6:45am and 7am
Late Morning Departure
Flight departs at 10:45am
Flight departs at 1pm
Early Morning w/ Skywalk
Flight departs between 6:45am and 7am. Includes Grand Canyon Skywalk ticket
Late Morning w/Skywalk
Flight departs at 10:45am. Includes Grand Canyon Skywalk ticket
Afternoon w/ Skywalk
Flight departs at 1pm. Includes Grand Canyon Skywalk ticket
Ultimate Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Native Hualapai Indian buffet lunch
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Indian cultural performance at Eagle Point
- West Rim Shuttle between Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Please note: the listed price does not include a USD $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The helicopter can hold a combine weight of approximately 1200 pounds (545.45 kg) for 6 passengers
- Due to the nature of the tour, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair passengers for this tour
- Due to the amount of walking required for the tour, wearing closed toes shoes is recommended.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with heat related illness, physical disabilities and those using a wheelchair
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- IMPORTANT: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued
Grand Canyon SkywalkHere are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: David H, November 2016
Reviewed by: Helen P, November 2016
The title of this tour does not disappoint! What a fantastic tour from a very professional outfit. Our Pilot John was quick to assess any pre-flight nerves and kept up a string of corny jokes to keep everyone at their ease as well as a very informative commentary. The journey was incredible and gives some pretty amazing photo opportunities and landing on the canyon floor gives a fantastic perspective. Back to the rim and we did the whistle stop tour of the 3 visit points. If i had one complaint it would be that this a bit rushed if you want to see all of them. An extra hour would make this faultless. In the end, we had too little time to spend at the last stop where some native american crafts were being sold. But overall this was the highlight of our Vegas trip we would highly recommend the operators Sundance helicopters.