Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 9:30am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 2:30pm. Available April to October only
Horseriding in Chianti
- Round trip transfers (approx 30 minutes each way)
- Chianti Horse Riding and Orientation lesson (approx. 1 hours)
- Use of Helmets
- Guided Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 14 years will not be permitted
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Long-leave pants and sports shoes are required (no flip-flops please!)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Di, October 2016
A great tour... Eliseo our guide for the day was wonderful and fun to be around. He was also very knowledgeable about the local area. The women that led the trail ride spoke between themselves almost the entire ride but the beautiful views made up for that.
Reviewed by: Paula L, October 2016
Loved It! The country was beautiful and lunch was great the driver was very nice. It was something different.