Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 9:30am
Horse Riding in Chianti Day Trip from Florence, departing at 2:30pm. Available April to October only
Horseriding in Chianti
- Round trip transfers (approx 30 minutes each way)
- Chianti Horse Riding and Orientation lesson (approx. 1 hours)
- Use of Helmets
- Guided Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 14 years will not be permitted
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Long-leave pants and sports shoes are required (no flip-flops please!)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Barry O, August 2016
Eliseo was a very good guide, accommodating and was nice enough to track me down and return my sunglasses. Only issue was did not get to visit a winery.
Reviewed by: Clinton S, August 2016
Simone our guide was fantastic. As he had a degree in viniculture, we was great in sharing his knowledge about the Chianti area and the winemaking of the region. After the ride, we had a lovely wine tasting at an organic self sufficient farm, and then onto lunch at a former winery. Overall a great day out and well worth it.