- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
Your 3-course menu is served as your boat glides along the river. Choose the dishes you like from an extensive selection of delicious hot and cold offerings, with a menu that features fresh Australian seafood and produce, accompanied by gourmet breads, rice, pasta, and tempting desserts. If you have chosen Saturday's 3-piece jazz cruise, you will enjoy a roast carvery buffet featuring sensational roasts carved by chef, an amazing selection of salads, international dishes and much more. Drinks are available for purchase at the full bar.
After your meal, enjoy live music from a 3-piece jazz band (if you choose the weekend cruise). Sway along with the lively beat of the music as you take in the sights of Brisbane from your vantage point on the river. The weekend cruise includes an entertaining chat and a tune performed by the boat's resident historian.
The design of the famous paddle boats on the Mississippi River shaped the design of this vessel. Carefully crafted from Queensland timber, including ironbark, spotted gum and white beech, Brisbane River paddlewheelers have become an icon of the Brisbane River, enjoyed by locals and visitors alike.
After a 2-hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddlewheeler returns you to the dock.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brisbane River Lunch Cruise
Two-hour Brisbane river cruise with A la carte menu
Brisbane River Jazz Cruise
Two-hour Brisbane river cruise with roast carvery buffet. Includes live jazz band entertainment
Brisbane River Lunch Cruise
- Two-hour river cruise
- 3-course lunch or roast carvery buffet
- Live commentary on board
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible vessel but amenities are located downstairs
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Toasted Turkish breads, marinated artichokes with mixed olives, smoked salmon and cured meats
(gluten–free option available, please advise on booking)
Main course (choice of one):
- Slow–cooked pulled beef fillet with potato & pea mash, cabernet jus
- Pan–seared rockling fillet, roasted sweet potato, baby spinach with dill & caper butter
- Roasted breast of chicken with carbonara risotto, baby herb & parmesan
- Wild mushroom tartlet with thyme, garlic confit & baby spinach salad
- Summer pavlova with whipped cream & berry compote
- Classic crème caramel with maple glazed mandarin
- Tiramisu with layered espresso sponge cake, mascarpone & Kahlua
Cavery Buffet Lunch:
Enjoy a roast carvery buffet featuring sensational roasts carved by chef, an amazing selection of salads, international dishes and much more.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Julie M, September 2016
Service was fantastic as was the scenery and very informative commentary ! Oh and the food was delicious ! !
Reviewed by: Felicia L, July 2016
This was a wonderful experience. Total value for money. To get a 3 course meal and trip was amazing. The food was out of this world, service excellent and very good commentry. To hear the story about a tug boat captain and what he did to save a disaster after the 2011 floods was amazing but to then find out he was our captain on the day made it even more memorable. Took the opportunity to buy the book and go up to the bridge to get it personally signed by a true hero and gentleman with proceeds going to the local children's hospital. My husband is still raving about this cruise. When in Brisbane again will probably do the night cruise. Thank you for a memorable lunch11 out of 10.