- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburg Gate
- Marx & Engels Platz
- Palace of the Republic
- Hitler's bunker
- Potsdamer Platz
- Nazi Topography of Terror
- Unter den Linden
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Luftwaffe Ministry
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Tour at 10:00am
Tour departs at 10:00am
Afternoon Tour at 2:00pm
Tour departs at 2:00pm. April to October only
Evening Tour at 6:00pm
Tour departs at 6:00pm.
Berlin Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Participants must have a valid drivers license with them
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- No drinking is allowed on this tour, unless soft drink
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Catalina B, August 2016
It was fun and I found out lots of things that I wasn't aware although I have been living in Berlin for the past 4 years. Toby was a great guide and had lots of interesting stories about the places we passed by. Great experience and would do it again with guests :D
Reviewed by: Philipp W, August 2016
Tobi was an excellent guide!! He explained everything very well. I highly highly recommend this tour. His English was very good, he spent time answering whatever questions we had and told the Berlin History in a funny and understandable way. If I had to criticize something: I wish we'd have less stops and more Segway driving.