- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Normandy Battlefields Tour - Canadian World War II Sites
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rhonda E, August 2016
Booked a 5 hour Canadian War Memorial tour for our group of 5 4 adults and 1 9 yr old. Karine was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable about all of the events and details surrounding the Juno Beach invasion. While driving, she was always telling us history and stories so the time flew by even in between the various stops. The Canadian War Museum was especially moving. I would highly recommend the tour.
Reviewed by: Monica M, Canada, August 2016
My family me, husband and two boys 13 and 10 enjoyed the Canadian WWII sites tour immensely. Our guide was Francois and he was just excellent. He spoke very clearly, gave us lots of detail and interesting facts about what we were seeing, and checked to ensure that we understood what he was saying. My 13-year-old son said that the highlight of our day was Francois, and my 10-year-old son said that the tour was 5 hours but it felt like 1 hour.