3-Day Best of the Border Tour from New York City: Niagara Falls, Toronto, Lake Ontario and 1000 Islands
- Multi-Day Trip
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Seasonal Offer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See stunning Niagara Falls on this Best of the Border tour
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach or van
- Accommodation for two nights
- Two continental breakfasts
- Luggage handling
- Admission to select attractions
- Wifi on coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- US and Canadian citizens: Must bring a government-issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (US birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-US citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, multiple entry visa or resident alien card is required for re-entry to the United States
- Luggage allowance: backpacks and carry-on are permitted please call 24 hours in advance if you would like to bring more baggage
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Caus10, July 2016
Great fun! The staff was really nice and the fireworks were awesome! This has been on my bucket list for years and I'm so glad I did it! The boat was not crowded and plenty of open space to see the fireworks. Food was okay, but that's not the main attraction. This is something you have to do! Great time!
Reviewed by: Galo A, June 2016
The tour really was amazing. My highest recommendation to the 3 tour guides: Mayan, Pete the driver, and Joseph. They went above and beyond to make our trip comfortable, pleasant, and exciting. A sincere thank you to all three. The choice of motels could have been better.