Washington DC Photo Safari: Monuments and Memorials Tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a professional photographer
Whether you’re a novice or expert, these tips will help make great photos even better.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Full day tour departs at 9:40am on Wednesday's
Full day tour ends at 5:15pm, at Rosslyn Metro (Blue/Orange Lines)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Half Day Photo Safari Tour
Take a half day tour, approximately 3.5 hours to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington.
USD $88.99Pricing details
Full Day Photo Safari Tour
Take a full day tour, approximately 7.5 hours to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington.
USD $173.99Pricing details
Monuments and Memorials Full Day Photo Safari
- Transportation between locations
- Instruction materials on travel photography
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup ad drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- There will be a 45-minute lunch break at Union Station (food and beverages are not included in price)
- Tours depart in all weather conditions
- There is a considerable amount of walking during this tour, and guests must be able to independently walk around the monuments and near the White House
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please include a contact phone number in the event the tour is canceled due to inclement weather
Please include a contact phone number in the event the tour is canceled due to inclement weather
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: James M, October 2015
We met David at the right time and place and started with an introduction to the principles of composition, planning your picture and camera technique. Delivered in a friendly and humorous manner David made us feel welcome and at ease. Going around the monuments David point out that using monochrome on the statues and getting in close really delivers those memorable pictures. Lunch at Union Station was a lesson in long exposure pictures plus knowing how to apply the white balance to interior pictures. Overall this was one of the best photographic tours that I have done as we had a local professional photographer delivering great tips and showing us parts of DC that we would not have known existed.
Reviewed by: Alan T, January 2014
David, our tour guide and teacher, was excellent. I learned a lot about photography and we saw the sites as well. If you want to improve your enjoyment of your camera - this is a tour for you.